Friday, May 29, 2009

A few from my display case

Here are few model kits I completed from my display case. I will be creating a seperate post for each completed kit from here on out.

Photobucket
HGUC RGM-79D Cold District
Since this Mobile SUIT was made to withstand cold climate, I wanted to give it some "cold climate" weathering. It was done with drybrushing and pastels. This was one of the first ones I built according the fine scale modelling protocal.


starting from left to right:
HGUC RX-78 GP01 (Zephyranthes Gundam), RX-78GP01 FB (Full Vernier Zephyranthese Gundam), RX-78 GP03 (Gundam Stamen), RX-78 GP02 (Physalis Gundam)
Since these MS were research and development prototypes from Anaheim Electronic for the EFSF, I decided to make them the same color to represent a team. However, the GP02 will be stolen by the Zeon Remnants after the One Year War; hence the Zeon emblem on the shoulder thrusters.

HG 1/144 MS-06s Zaku 2 Char Aznable Custom

Titans (from left to right)
HGUC RGM-79Q Quel, HGUC RX-178 Gundam Mark 2, HGUC RMS-108 Marasai

No comments: